There is a huge selection of control systems available. Automatic filling systems for open Dewars, electron microscopes, pressure tanks, data log systems or complete cryobank control systems. Cryo Solutions is happy to provide you with practical and technical advice on the selection and purchase of such a system. But we also provide technical support for companies developing their own cryobank control systems. Below are some examples of measurement and regulation systems, filling and alarm systems and temperature sensors.
Measurement and regulation
- Waste gas and simultaneous filling systems for various applications
- Filling stations for automatic and semi-automatic filling of pressure tanks (for indoor or outdoor use)
- Automatic filling systems for open dewars and electron microscopes
- Simultaneous and timed filling systems for liquid nitrogen containers
- Switching equipment to create a ‘bulk supply’ from several pressure tanks
Automatic filling and alarm systems for biological storage containers
Filling system with 4-point measurement and alarm.
Chart Biomedical TEC2000/TEC3000
Filling and alarm system with pressure differential measurement, temperature readout and data log function.
Filling system with 4-point measurement, temperature readout and data log function.
PT100 / 1000 for connection to systems including building monitoring systems.